Primary Objective: Take Bridge 517 and hold until relieved (Success)
Secondary Objective: Rescue Third Platoon, 7th Company (Partial Success)
Tertiary Objective: Eliminate The Night Whisper & The Bloody Baron
Enemy Forces: The Corrupted Forces of Inverness
Mission Specific gear:
- Chimera “Steed of Gallophus”
- 2x Tarrantula Turrets (Lost)
- Boltgun & Inferno Shells
- Hotshot Lasgun
- Barbed Wire (Lost)
- Sand Bags (Lost)
- Mines (Lost)
- Carapace Armour x2
- Chameoline Cloak
- Field Suture
- Manstopper Rounds
- Smoke Grenades
- Nathin “Cook” Cornelius was saved by the Emperor from a direct hit from an Earthshaker Cannon
- Bridge 517 was flanked by utilizing the Steed of Gallophus’ Amphibious Capabilities.
- The party and a handful of 7th Company Scouts held Bridge 517 from hundreds of traitors, chaos mutants, sentinel walkers, a Leman Russ, mortar fire and friendly fire.
- Sniper Macharius defeated the Leman Russ “Skullcrusher” first by shooting off it’s banner pole and then by killing it’s driver and forcing it to drive off of the bridge.
- Commissar Fortunous survived being shot in the face by a sniper.
- The Steed of Gallophus began to act independently alongside the servitor Zippy, fully prepared to sacrifice themselves to the Omnissiah for the lives of the squad.
- The Departmento Munitorum is like Centrelink
- The mysterious Inquisitor Teyarna Gwonos Was met by the party, although they still don’t know what she looks like outside of her armour.
+ 1000 XP
- 3 Logistics Rating (Loss of 3rd Platoon, 7th; loss of Tarrantula Turrets, extreme damage to Steed of Gallophus)